What is the DLCS Platform?
Digital Library Cloud Services provides a suite of services and components that will accelerate your digital projects, incorporating powerful features at low cost. The platform is designed to scale from the very small to the largest collections.
What are the key features?
- Full International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Support
- Dedicated Annotation Server with W3C Web Annotation and Open Annotation Support
- OCR and other text-related image processing
- Natural language processing capabilities, such as named entity recognition
- A unified content search across processed text and annotations